In order to get your hearing aid, you can find useful advice and useful information below. If you follow the ranking as soon as you reach your device and you can use your device efficiently for a long time.
1. You should be examined by the Ear Nose Throat Doctor.
2. You should have detailed hearing tests.
3. You must prepare a prescription or report.
4. You should choose a hearing center where you can get good corporate and good service.
5. You should ask your hearing care professional about all the questions you have in mind.
6. You should try more than one hearing aid.
7. You should choose the device that you hear the sound closest to nature.
8. If in doubt, you should follow the advice of a specialist who you trust.
9. You should use your hearing aid together with an ear piece which is an important part of the hearing aid and which will be made for you.
10. You should learn the use of hearing aids and get support from your hearing care professional.
11. For comfortable hearing, if you perform a periodic fitting (hearing aid adjustment) from where you bought the hearing aid, you will get the best hearing time over time.
12. You should leave the in-ear and behind-the-ear hearing aids to your hearing care professional.
13. The daily maintenance of your hearing instrument extends the life of the device and improves its performance.
14. You should not interfere with hearing aid repair other than the authorized services of the manufacturer.
15. In order to be affected by possible price differences in the market, the company should be preferred.
16. For optimal hearing, the continuity of the service is very important, so it is important to choose a hearing center with a large sales network.
17. You should periodically check your hearing aid and hearing aid.
18. If you have hearing loss in both ears, you should buy two hearing aids.
19. The hearing aid technology is developing rapidly, and you should always ask your hearing care professional about the innovations.
20. The hearing aid is not an ear. You need a certain amount of time to get used to, you should be patient.
You can get detailed information from our experts by calling our support line or directly on the form!